Cordium will project manage and supervise a firm’s application for MAS authorisation from commencement and until determination of the application by the MAS.
Cordium will undertake the following work:
- undertake an initial risk assessment of the business to be conducted once authorised;
- provision of advice on the type(s) of regulatory activity required;
- assistance on the preparation of the regulatory business plan;
- advise on internal organisation and senior management structures and corporate governance requirements;
- provision of advice on the approvals and vetting of relevant professionals and representatives;
- preparation of all the necessary compliance documentation needed to run the new MAS licensed business and help to complete documentation required to obtain your license;
- liaising with your other professional advisers (ie. lawyers, accountants, etc); and
- conduct any pre-authorisation compliance training for the relevant senior management, MAS RO’s and LR’s – this may be face to face or web based dependent upon location of delegate/s.