Build a Corporate Culture of Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
The Cordium Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) online training course was developed to support and supplement your written Anti-money Laundering policies and procedures. This training course provides a basic understanding of money laundering and the importance of a “know your customer” (KYC) policy.
Simply fill out the form on this page to view a sample clip from our AML online training course.
The training course includes sections on the following:
- A brief overview of the federal government general guidelines, including a review of the kinds of transactions which must be reported to the government;
- Employee responsibilities related to AML regulations;
- Methods of detecting and reporting suspicious transactions;
- Concrete examples of money laundering and possible prevention tactics
The course is presented with dynamic images and illustrations to ensure employees understand and retain pertinent information.
Why Choose Cordium Online Training?
All Cordium training videos offer the following benefits:
- Optional online distribution for employees to view and certify completion at their own pace; or use within your existing Learning Management System (LMS)
- Videos may be “tailored” to the employee’s job function and organizational assignment such as private or public or multi-national;
- Videos can be quickly and easily be modified to meet your immediate needs or changes in regulation.
- Cordium online training courses offer flexibility and efficiencies while saving time and cost.
Short video clips are available to follow the original video course to reinforce important policies and procedures to prevent corruption.
Additional Courses Offered Include:
- Code of Ethics
- Conflict of Interest
- Anti-Bribery / FCPA Compliance
- Data Privacy
- Insider Trading
- Corporate Policy Awareness
- Code of Conduct
Cordium is the leading global provider of regulatory compliance consulting, software and accounting and tax services to the asset management and securities industry. Today, Cordium supports more than 1,500 businesses. Our clients range from start-ups to large firms with well-established track records. This puts us in a unique position to understand a wide variety of compliance training needs.
With Cordium, the process of meeting regulatory demands can make a positive contribution in the drive towards business excellence—it’s more than merely fulfilling an obligation. This turns compliance from a ‘have-to-have’ into a ‘must-have business advantage’. Regulatory compliance is changing and we are spearheading the change.