What are the governance, risk and compliance trends set to shape 2018?
The past few years have been challenging times for compliance teams in firms, and 2018 will be no different – if anything, the pace of evolution is set to accelerate on many fronts.
We’ve pulled together a list of ten trends that compliance teams – and their firms – will need to consider for 2018, and beyond. In no particular order:
- Don’t assume MiFID II is done and dusted.
- Prepare yourself for increased risk and capital rules
- Get your conduct in check
- Be prepared for increased vigilance around market abuse
- Brace yourself for Brexit
- Prepare for increased regulatory scrutiny
- Create comprehensive cybersecurity processes
- Prepare for a clampdown on cryptocurrencies
- Embrace FinTech and RegTech
- Reduce your reputational risk
To learn more, read Cordium’s full 2018 trends report.